Oh Trader Joe’s how I love you! I actually don’t mind going grocery shopping when I have to go to Trader Joe’s. When you walk in there are beautiful flowers calling out to you! Then you head into the produce sections where there is always fresh fruits and veggies wanting to jump into your cart. Then you walk past the sample lady (or gentleman). I tell you most of the time I actually get one of the items they are sampling- because they are always so delicious. Speaking of delicious- I am going to tell you some of my favorite guilty pleasures I have to pick up when I head into Trader Joe’s.
- Fresh Flowers- You walk into the store and they are RIGHT there. They always have beautiful flowers for an excellent price. They have what is in season so you know you’re purchasing quality flowers. Because they have what is in season I get to buy different types of flowers each time I go. I bought these pretty ones for $3.99!!! WHAT?! I know! I cannot not buy flowers when I go.
- Asiago Cheese with Rosemary & Olive Oil- This cheese was a cheese I had as a sample one day and then immediately purchased. It is so good! It is a hard cheese that has been soaked with olive oil and rosemary. It is perfect for an appetizer before dinner or, if you’re like me, it’s perfect for dinner.
- Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims- To be honest I am not a big dark chocolate fan but these Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims are awesome. It is the sweet and salty that I love about them. The bag says it is ‘about 6 servings’- LOL
- Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches- Y’all- I am a SUCKER for chocolate chip cookies and I also enjoy ice cream so when I found these treats I was super excited to try them. They. Are. Sublime. (Pun intended) I ate one of these a day for the last 3-4 weeks of my pregnancy- this is probably why Millie is so sweet.
- Simpler Wines Sparkling Rose- I love these. It is sparkling rose in a can. You don’t have to worry about wasting a bottle of sparkling rose for a glass or two. These are the perfect solution! The even better thing about them is the price. $3.99. Yes, $3.99 for 4 cans. It is a hard deal to pass up. It is nice to be able to have one glass of sparkling rose on the couch while I catch up on DVR and this is the rose I choose to do that.
These are just a few of my guilty pleasures I have found over the years at Trader Joe’s. Have you had any of my guilty pleasures? Thoughts on them? What are YOUR guilty pleasures from Trader Joe’s? Tell me in the comments below I would LOVE to hear!
**This post is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Trader Joe’s. These thoughts and opinions are 100% mine. I was not compensated for this post**